IELTS Academic Speaking
This course is designed to help students develop the ability to speak in a natural and conversational manner, in preparation for the speaking part of the IELTS exam. By practicing questions that have engaging, practical assessments tied to learning outcomes. Participants will learn about the four underlying principles that are required to be a good speaker of English namely, fluency and coherence, lexical resource, grammatical range and accuracy, pronunciation, and discover practical ways to improve their speaking score. They will become familiar with how to deal with unfamiliar topics, and to converse comfortably, through our Interactive Activities, PowerPoint Presentations and Videos.
- Understand the four criteria ( fluency and coherence, lexical resource, grammatical range and accuracy, pronunciation ) examiners use in assessing response in the IELTS speaking segment
- Develop practical skills to improve your speaking ability.
- Become familiar with the structure of the three speaking parts.
The IELTS speaking Course is accompanied by Video Lessons , PowerPoint Presentations on each criteria used by examiners to assess the speaking ability of IELTS candidates, followed by an interactive Activity related to each point.
You will work through the pdfs for the 3 Parts of the Speaking Exam, watch the videos for each topic, and follow up by doing the Interactive Activities. We will give you your own personal login for you to go through our portal and practice the modules at home through your laptops or mobiles if you are on the go!.
You will master the speaking section by doing this course with every topic covered!
What You’ll Learn
- How to tackle fluency, pronunciation and grammar problems
- Common problems with the speaking test
- About challenges in PART1, PART2 and PART 3 of the speaking test and how to overcome them.
- Introduction and Interview part
- Individual Long Turn part
- Discussion part